Monday, September 15, 2008

Wanderers in the Greenwich Time

by Lauren

Our local newspaper, the Greenwich Time, just printed a story in the Sunday paper about Nicole, Sarah, and me and our RTN trip we're going in. Unfortunately, there were a few errors in the story itself (that we hear are going to be fixed tomorrow) but you can click on the picture below to read the full article online:
P1040591 copy

What Now Wanderers close-up:
P1040591

The main misprints are:
-Nicole went to Quinnipiac, I went to Trinity
-The show is definitely not about losing the Freshman Fifteen
-The documentary is not six minutes long

This, however, is not to say that our reporter didn't do a fantastic job. In fact, I think he conducted such a long, thorough interview with us, getting every last detail of everything leading up to our trip, that we probably just overloaded him with miscellaneous information completely not related to RTN at all (like the Freshman Fifteen...).

Anyway, if there is a correction printed in Monday's paper, I'll be sure to post that on here as well. Thanks again to everyone for all their support! We can't wait to leave on our trip and we're so happy to be sharing this experience with all of you along the way.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

yay, i'm so glad we both posted about the article in the paper...

we are overexcited!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, oops! Sorry! I somehow didn't see your post when I started posting the article or I wouldn't have totally repeated what you just said....

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is so mucher more sophisticated than when I was in the Greenwich Time, or errr the police blotter. I had to cut school to steal M&D's newspaper AND Grandma & Poppy's. Only to get busted by Geoff after his classmates in school called him out on it.